Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kakashi-sensei-sama-sempai-san-KUN!

Day: One Hundred and Seventy Two

Photo taken on Thursday, January 20, 2011 in the medical records room at 410pm.

I want to cosplay as Hatake Kakashi one of these days. I've mentioned it about five hundred times now so I really should just go buy a grayish wig and his hitai-ate and shut up about it. But instead I insert myself into the wonderful world of Photoshop, burn a scar into my skin, and implant his Sharingan over one of my hazel greens quite painlessly. Of course it had to be the Mangekyou and after using it to (accidentally) transport my couch into another dimension, I'm bound to take a nap for the next several days.

3 comments:

babs said...

Katie--i don't know what the hell you are talking about but i did like the cool thing you did with your camera!

Greene Family said...

Cool pic!

Michelle said...

I really didn't understand a word of this, but I'm glad you're having fun with Photoshop.