Friday, January 21, 2011

Vanished in the Haze

Day: One Hundred and Seventy Three

Photo taken on Friday, January 21, 2011 in the living room at 1032pm.

For the past three days I have been out of sorts with my body and haven't felt well at all. After being curled over my desk in pain for most of the work day, I decide that I can't go to the second job and instead head back home after five.

It is amazing how good I feel at this point, having finally relaxed for once and ate dinner at a normal hour (not on the train and at an actual table no less!). Though as I am slowly getting sleepy I realize that I have been too busy feeling awful today and have not put any thought into my selfer. I look at Hubs and tell him this and he waits for it, he waits for what I say to him at least twice day:

"Steve," I pause as I wait for him to acknowledge me with a head turn. "I need help."

In response to my dilemma of having no selfer ideas today, Steve puts the blanket over his head in hopes I'll forget he is there.

In response to him blatantly ignoring me, I jump on him and snap a picture as my weight snaps his femur.

No comments: