Saturday, January 22, 2011

Family Ties

Day: One Hundred and Seventy Four

Photo taken on Saturday, January 22, 2011 outside of the Forum Diner in Bay Shore, NY at 140pm. (part of Steve is hiding behind me, then Mike, half of Paul, Aunt Kathie, Aunt Ginger, and Jess)

I like large family gatherings that involve food and several conversations going on at once (three of which you are participating in even though one is across the room). I am happy that Steve's extended family is a lot like my extended family in that when everyone gets together it's seriously a lot of laughs.

Aunt Kathie and cousin Tucker are in for a wedding and they impressively squeeze in a ton of visits with family and friends in the short amount of time that they are here (I have no idea how they do it! Maybe a time turner?). I am happy to be part of the brunch today and that my stomach allows me to scarf down half a short stack of pancakes.

I am definitely looking forward to the next Reed extravaganza!

2 comments:

Assassin070406 said...

it was fun too bad you couldn't get a pic of Jess when she was like 8 shades redder but I'm glad you had fun despite not having the whole Reed clan there

Greene Family said...

Sounds a lot like my family . . . several conversations going on at once (three of which you are participating in even though one is across the room)! :) My mom is one of 11 kids (and Irish), so our extended family gatherings are quite loud, but so much fun!