Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Foamy

Day: One Hundred and Seventy One

Photo taken on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 in the hallway at 747pm.

The week I move to Smithtown it starts. I have never had this problem before and I am shocked that once Wednesday rolls around, so does my stomach. I make it through two full days of work and then WHAM! my digestive system goes on strike. My stomach distends out as if I swallowed a basketball and until Saturday morning I am in pain and well...things don't "run" right if you know what I mean (and I think you do!).

I finally make an appointment with a doc today to find out what's wrong but everyone I talk to contributes this odd phenomenon to stress and lack of sleep. Bossdad gets me the number to a trusted C & R surgeon and as he scribbles the phone number on one of his discarded Dilbert day calendar comics he laughs. "Every Wednesday huh? Maybe you're just sick of this place."

Me? Sick of the Surge? NEVER! ;-P

4 comments:

Babs said...

Katie--I hope ypu are feeling better today--bad digestion runs in the family on grandma zgombicks side so it is definitely inherited--and stress, and not sleeping, and aholes on the train, shitty winter weather, and finally your favorite workplace ever THE SURGE!

Michelle said...

When I saw this picture, I thought you were going to say something about being HOUSE. Alas, you did not. I hope everything checks out ok at the doctor!

Unknown said...

When I first looked at this picture I thought you were trying to imitate being the Sta Puf marshmallow man in Ghostbusters. Boy, was I wrong.

Greene Family said...

I hope your appt goes well!