Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fight Club

Day: One Hundred and Sixty
Photo taken on Saturday, January 8, 2011 in the TDM living room at 820pm during the Colts vs. Jets game. (Charlie and I are duking it out while Moma and Dad are cheering in the background. Kim was back there too but left when I had to take it for the third time since the lighting is rough on my camera and she didn't have the patience to participate anymore. Dad also cursed once as well.)

As you all know, I'm not the biggest football fan but I fancy Peyton Manning. Charlie likes to root for the underdog that constantly breaks your heart therefore he is partial to the Jets. Tonight we are going head to head and it is so hard to keep a mean face on when Charlie is trying to intimidate me by grunting as I wait for the camera to flash.

2 comments:

Kim said...

For some reason your pics that you take at the TDM always make the house look amazing. The lighting! YEs, your retakes were annoying. And there were spinach and cheese puffs in the oven. We could not have those burn.

Anonymous said...

once again kim stated her priorities --the food in the oven i enjoyed being a part of your blog picture and i thought your idea was fabulous--i did want the socks back on pronto--only kidding -the company was great the game was a ny success & the food as always was delicious