Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Le Sai

Day: Two Hundred and Nineteen

Photo taken on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 by the Zheng Garden calendar* at 904pm.

Look what I got from Fed Ex today!

Sai's registration!

Only took 9 months and two days to get here. Way to go Massapequa Nissan!



*Funny thing about this calendar: It's for a Chinese restaurant in Midlothian, VA and dad received two of these with his order in December. He brought one to the Surge, called me into his office, and handed me a box saying, "Here, you like Chinese crap."

I liked it so much I hung it on our wall. Thanks dad!

3 comments:

babs said...

I'm sure you'll be turning the car back in soon-as far as the calendar any chinese crap we accumulate we will definitely forward on to you

Kim said...

LMAO! I also want to know is Sai an Chinese or Japanese name? If Chinese appropriate to be by said calendar. IF Japanese, you should have posed by your Narato or a Yamato Calendar.

Katie Jaye said...

I am thinking Sai is Japanese because Mai is Japanese and her name looks like his but I could be totally wrong. You're right, I should be in front of a Naruto or Yamato calander but sadly I do not own either one.