Monday, March 7, 2011

Lunchbox

Day: Two Hundred and Eighteen

Photo taken on Monday, March 7, 2011 in the kitchen at 740pm.

Being that my train is late *SHOCKER* coming home to this makes me happy. I walk up the stairs to find Steve busily making our lunches for tomorrow, complete with fruit, veggies, fresh cold cuts, and a Phineas & Ferb fruit snack thrown in for fun. The only thing missing at the moment is a special note tucked away in the brown paper bag like Moma used to do for us in grade school!

This really brightened my day, Steve-O! Thank you for being so sweet!

4 comments:

babs said...

Homemad lunches are always tge best because they were always made with Love!

Kim said...

I won't read this to Preston. Because then in his littled OCD mind he will ask me daily why Steve gave you his Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks.

Kim said...

On another note-why in the world was mom up commenting at 4:21 am?

Kim said...

Oh because your calendar is showing an hour behind. So she commented at 5:21. When you're on the train.