Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jiraiya

Day: Two Hundred and Thirty Four

Photo taken on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 in the Time Out Room at 831pm.

I wanted to do this picture last night but I held off in honor of a new chapter of Naruto being released today. Turns out, it isn't out today but something just as amazing has been dropped:

The 6th episode of Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
(or what I like to call: Naruto On A Bridge: A Parody of a Parody)

I stumble upon this wonderful joke series on accident one day and I just absolutely fall in love with it (and the creator, Ninjabridge, who is really Little Kuriboh from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged fame). You might have heard Steve and I throw our voices around with random sayings like, "PET CEMENTARY NO JUTSU!" and wished we hadn't done that in public. You should definitely give it a try even if you haven't seen the anime, it is still very silly:

No comments: