Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sit, Stand, Lay Down

Day: Two Hundred and Thirteen

Photo taken on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 in the Huntington Friday's vestibule at 949pm. (Sitting: Me and Mike/Standing: Heather and Steve/Laying down: Jenn and Justin.)

I love my friends. All of them. Ones that have been pictured and the ones that have yet to be pictured. Plain and simple. I love you guys.

Besides the obvious reason that you are awesome, do you know why I love you all so much?

Because I can mix and match different groups of friends and it just works. Yes, I know Jenn and Mike are family but I have always considered family-especially siblings and cousins- to be my friends as well as relatives. And when we throw get-togethers or just shoot texts out last minute, more than half my contact list is included (the less-than-half is a lot of my doctors so they probably don't want to come to my Halloween party).

I love the fact you all get along and can have a good time regardless if I've known you since elementary school or I just acquired you recently through my sister's BLOG, I love that we're friends.

So if you're up to hanging out, come join me sometime. There is always room for more!

^_\

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww this one is cute. Love ya sista.

babs said...

you are truly a loveable person Katee-we all love you right back!