Sunday, March 6, 2011

Impatient Cow

Day: Two Hundred and Seventeen

Photo taken on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at Maureen's Kitchen in Smithtown, NY at 115pm. (Pictured from my big ass head counterclockwise: Kim, Charlie, Dad, Moma, Preston, and part of Steve)

We love Maureen's Kitchen. They know how to do breakfast! Dad is a big fan of their country thick bacon and I take two days to finish the three large pumpkin pancakes covered in walnuts whenever I order them. Everything is so delicious, I highly recommend coming here one Sunday morning. Be prepared to wait awhile but trust me, it's worth it. Just look for the two fake grazing cows on Terry Road and know that you've reached breakfast heaven!

Heh heh. Moo.

^_\

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you love milk so much

Maeve said...

I LOVE pres's face in this pic!!!! Plus, I need to do breakfast at this place... I'm missing out

babs said...

forget Maureen's kitchen--just being with you is worth either the plane ride or car ride up from VA--love you

Kim said...

Ok mom's lying-we really only come for the food. Hee. Also my hair looks brown in this picture so I'm not really a fan.