Friday, March 18, 2011

Congratulations!

Day: Two Hundred and Twenty Nine


Photo taken on Friday, March 18, 2011 in the kitchen with a Brooklyn Local 2 at 1101pm.

Maybe if we didn't wait a week to go pick up our mail we would be celebrating sooner...

Steve made the Physics Education program at Stony Brook University! I am so happy for my Hubs! Not only is he ridiculously smart, Steve is a phenomenal teacher. He has a gift when it comes to teaching kids and having worked with him I have witnessed how incredibly patient he is during the most difficult times. I know there are many of us that are positively elated that he has decided to go back to teaching again.

I wish you the best, Steve! The educational system is lucky to have you!

^_\

2 comments:

babs said...

congratulations steve--best of luck in this exciting program

Michelle said...

Awesome! Way to go Steve!