Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scenes From an Italian Restaurant

Day: Two Hundred and Fourteen

Photo taken on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at Arturo's on York Avenue (in-between 85th and 86th) in New York, NY at 627pm.

Moma is in for the weekend since it is finally time to cash in on her Christmas gift from Steve and I. We got my parents tickets to see Jersey Boys on Saturday so in the meantime she's going to chill with some family and feed yours truly. When I am invited out for dinner tonight I graciously accept because eating a veal chop stuffed with mozzarella and prosciutto sounds a lot better than instant ramen.

Thanks for letting me intrude on your romantic dinner!

^_\

2 comments:

babs said...

katie--you are always welcome to join us--next time we'll let you pay--ha ha--thanks to you & steve for the tickets--Jersey Boys was absolutely fantastic!

Michelle said...

Love the title. I always remember a card you gave me once back in high school, and you signed it "From the high to the low, to the end of the show, for the rest of our lives." I feel like that's totally true.