Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hidan

Day: Three Hundred and Thirty Three

Photo taken on Thursday, June 30, 2011 in the upstairs hallway at 803pm.

Whenever I spot a hair that isn't quite brown or blonde, I call Steve in to examine it:

"Is it gray or white?"

"Hmmmmmm......I think its gray."

"Dammit!"

I want to go white. Not gray. All white. I think all white hair looks awesome in a bob and I hope when my time comes, my hair decides on white not gray.

So for practice today, I throw my picture into Photoshop and use the burn tool to lighten up my locks. Too bad that I end up looking like an immortal, deranged killer in an anime rather than the cool hipster grandma I hope to be like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

moma said...

you are beautiful inside & out whether you turn gruya or white