Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morgan

Day: Three Hundred and Five

Photo taken on Thursday, June 2, 2011 in front of the upstairs bathroom door at 1132pm.

If you've noticed the updates being posted extremely late it is because I have been Netflixing again. I am very easily sucked into the convenience of the instant queue and have a habit of wanting to do nothing else but finish a television series once we start. The culprit at the moment?

Dexter.

Valerie let me borrow Season 1 over a year ago and I returned it to her without watching it because I feared the concept would keep me up at night. But Steve watched a few episodes and reported back to me that it is not gory at all. I finally give the pilot episode a try and find it to be like CSI only with an occasional boob and a frequent f-bomb from Dexter's sister. I apologize for the delay in updates but if you watch this show you understand it's good enough to neglect your responsibilities and not feel guilty about doing so.

1 comment:

Babs said...

okay -- ypou finally talk me into getting netflix and that night when daddy & i get home we put on the news and netflix is raising their rates by 60%! WTF --it figures since i was going to join!