Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pin Cushion

Day: Three Hundred and Thirty One

Photo taken on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 in the downstairs hallway at 1109pm.

I don't mean anyone to take offense to this but I have been stuck by needles so many times this week that I'm on my way to track marks if we don't figure out what is wrong with me and fast.

Today was my annual physical but I need to go back there in two weeks for even more blood work and then in another two weeks after that. I have more blood work ahead of me from my allergist plus more injections under the skin of my arms for the next round of testing. I don't mind the pinch-unless it's the fingertip, that gives me the shivers-and I don't mind the doctor visits, it's the not knowing that's frustrating. At this point, I'm ready for a liquid diet and I'm okay with that. But one thing is for sure, these doctors will never have trouble finding my veins with my pale (almost blueish) skin of my arms.

2 comments:

Maeve said...

I always feel so horrible that they can't figure out what is wrong- you poor thing xo

moma said...

as i have said dozens of times most doctors do guess work and hope for the best--my heart goes out to ypu babydoll for all ypu have endured this past year