Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Book Face

Day: Three Hundred and Twenty Four

Photo taken on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 in the Time Out Room at 1030pm.

I don't know about you but sometimes I go on Facebook and it makes me feel awful. Sometimes I come away feeling very unpopular like when I see one of our friends throwing a party and realize we are NOT invited. Or sometimes it makes me feel like I haven't accomplished anything worthwhile like when people from high school own a house now or have popped out more than one kid. Or sometimes it just makes me flat out mad when I see everyone go on vacations all year round and I wonder, "how the hell are they paying for all these trips?!"

Facebook makes me think I've done something wrong in my life. It's that grass-is-always-greener concept but some days I don't fall for it. Some days I'm stronger than that status message that says how freakin' awesome everyone's life is right now as they're lying on a beach or going fishing, etc. while I'm at the Surge. But you know what? My life is pretty damn awesome too as I sit here with this Tagalong cookie looking at your vacation pics to Fiji. My life is so awesome that while you're posting all this, I'm posting nothing because I'm too busy living my life to stop and post something about it on Facebook.

So there.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your makeup looks HOT in this picture. And I agree with you about Facebook.

Anonymous said...

You eat poop, so therefore you are a poop eater.

moma said...

i thibk alot of what is posted on facebook is exaggerated bs--don't let that get you down--live your own life to the fullest