Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Keep On Runnin'

Day: Three Hundred and Eighteen

Photo taken on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 in Bossdad's office after my run at 431pm.
Charlie bought me this Nike sports shirt for my birthday and when I go to sign out today for lunch, Cassandra reads it:

"With a trash talking shirt like that you better pass people when you're running today!"

I didn't even think about that! She's totally right! I have no choice but to run my three miles as fast as I possibly can and luckily I do pass some people. But then there are those that blow by me and I am happy to say, they are running too fast to read my shirt so I am in the clear.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME shirt! Charlie's present, for the win!

Babs said...

Cute shirt--i'm imptessed with any time you clock in as i am not a runner only a very fast walker!

Charles said...

Glad I finally broke the rash guard tradition.