Monday, June 13, 2011

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

Day: Three Hundred and Sixteen

Photo taken on Monday, June 13, 2011 while sitting on the stairs to lace up my sneaks at 536am.

We already know I am a sneaker whore but these are by far one of the coolest pairs I own right now! Steve spots these in Journeys as we are on a scavenger hunt in Sunrise Mall looking for brown sneakers that I so desperately need. When he points them out, the brown sneakers are totally forgotten and I walk out wearing these instead. When it comes to birthday gifts, Steve indulges the child side of my woman-child personality where as my parents indulge the woman side.

For my birthday, Mom and Dad gift me a gorgeous necklace that I absolutely love to wear and you will probably see in many of my selfers to come. In fact, I am wearing it right now since I think the blue stone matches the blue in my sneakers. I don't care if people think it's too dressy of a necklace to wear with Converse because to me, they match perfectly.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These shoes are so perfect for you. I love them.

Babs said...

The sneakers scream Katie--so happy ypu guys found them--enjoy and always have a little bit of a child in you--it will keep you smiling & laughing