Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zumba!

Day: Three Hundred and Twenty Six

Photo taken on Thursday, June 23, 2011 in the Massapequa Lucille Roberts at 747pm.
I am so happy that Heather has come to Zumba with me tonight! Kristen is one of my favorite instructors (Maeve is numero uno of course!) and her 45 minute classes make us sweat! Kristen is very peppy and if she looks out at us in the mirror and doesn't see enough people smiling and having fun, she will silently turn around, observe us with slumped shoulders, and then imitate us not having fun which immediately makes everyone laugh and start bouncing around a lot more.

Heather is seriously making this class a total blast right now. Whenever we get lost on a move (since we are in the total back and can barely see the front) we start doing our own thing. She has this locomotive move she likes to do where her arms chug around, her hips gyrate, and she grins like a Cheshire cat. I love it! But probably the best steps she makes up is during Pitbull's Pause so you have to come along with us next time! Let me know if you want a free Zumba pass and I'll try to finagle one for you!

2 comments:

Maeve said...

I love "Pause" one of my favs to do in class

moma said...

i wish i had the energy to do a zumba class--i feel like a spastic doing those moves--i'll stick to my awesome trainer jarred to beat the shit out of me