Friday, July 1, 2011

Food Coma

Day: Three Hundred and Thirty Four

Photo taken on Friday, July 1, 2011 at Tony Roma's in Bay Terrace in Bayside, NY at 853pm. (Pictured from left: Charlie rockin' out, Aunt Pat, Caitlin, Uncle Dennis, Danny, Grandma, Steve, and despite what it looks like, I am not head banging-that would be Steve pushing my head for amusement when the camera clicked off.)

Three of us intend to come into Queens tonight and take out grandma for some eats but then Aunt Pat invites us out for a family dinner instead which is very nice to include us ragamuffins! I'm always one for the saying: the more the merrier, so I am happy to be sitting here laughing and dining with everyone again. This is my first time to this particular restaurant so the Keane's give me the lowdown on what to order and my palette is pleased by their suggestions! Good food, good fun, good times.

^_\

1 comment:

Charles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.