Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Day: Three Hundred and Eleven

Photo taken on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at the Hecksher Park softball field in Huntington, NY at 912pm.

Lisa has invited me back to play with The Hawks this season! I am honored considering I had a rough start last year and spent most of the time letting balls get past me in the outfield (though everyone was cool about it and just waited for me to settle into the season which hopefully I did). Lisa is a fantastic ballplayer, one of the best shortstops I've seen (I think she can rival Jeter) and very good at bat too. She dives for hard grounders like it's nothing and runs like the wind after cracking one into the outfield. Lisa is very good at managing the team as well and makes it seem effortless.

I'm happy to be playing again this year and hopefully I can bring more to the team than infield pop-ups and sliding injuries. So far the season has been great!

^_\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is extremely good ... carry on the great work!

Greene Family said...

How fun! Hope you are still having a great season!