Sunday, May 1, 2011

Team Reab

Day: Two Hundred and Seventy Three

Photo taken on Sunday, May 1, 2011 in Sai on the way to JFK airport at 503pm. (Pictured in front seat: Steve and I; Backseat: Anna and Pher; Back-backseat: Mike and Jenn)

I don't care if it is only for an hour, I am happy to see Pher and Anna. Since we end up hitting traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike and have to wait a half an hour for gas at one of the rest stops, it only leaves us with enough time to drive Pher and Anna to the airport. We had planned on all going upstairs to Dad's apartment for a soda and some relaxation before heading out but that plan has gone out the window. Instead poor Jenn and Mike are losing circulation in their legs as I try to maneuver around the potholes and bumps in NYC so they don't smash their heads into the ceiling. Despite the cramped space, we are all enjoying each other and catching up on what has been happening in each other's lives.

Pher and Anna had a wedding this weekend and are now on their way back to Arizona and I am sad to see them go. I'll be seeing Pher in July when he comes back from his trip to Italy but Anna has to go straight home (booooo work!). I am grateful for this car ride, a chance to joke around with both my family and Steve's and look forward to the next time we will all meet again under one roof. Just hopefully not Sai's roof.

No comments: