Monday, May 9, 2011

Stay

Day: Two Hundred and Eighty One

Photo taken on Monday, May 9, 2011 on the stairs leading to the attic at 1132pm.

I have been going nonstop for six weeks now. As the BLOG has documented, this past month I was in eight different states. Eight. I still have to get through four more days until I finally get a chance to breathe and maybe unpack a box or two or all of them that are still stacked everywhere. If you haven't noticed by now, I try to squeeze in as many things as I possibly can into one day/week/month/year/eternity. I am all about living my life to the fullest, every second counts, and I'm not about to slow down.

But tonight, tonight I just want to lay in bed and watch a Southie* with Steve-O and just be. And even that is a moment I'm going to try and stretch to its limits.




*Our name for South Park reruns on Comedy Central.

No comments: