Friday, May 27, 2011

Gob

Day: Two Hundred and Ninety Nine
Photo taken on Friday, May 27, 2011 in the Copiague train station parking lot at 1050pm.


Sai has a "smart key". He has been known to confuse a few people that are lucky enough to get behind the wheel because when they go to shut him off they realize there is no key in the ignition. It's usually sitting in one of the cup holders but sometimes it's still in my bag in the backseat or on the passenger seat or in the trunk. Tonight, they're in Steve's hands as I follow him back to our casa after retrieving Sai. I admit, it's a bit nerve-wracking to not have the keys in the car and watch the key light angrily blink at me but it feels like a thrilling adventure at the same time!

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Sai TOTALLY confused me when you came to Boston the other weekend!!! you and your smart future-esk car!