Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alan Wu

Day: Three Hundred and One

Photo taken on Sunday, May 29, 2011 on the dock at 558pm.

Since I missed the opportunity yesterday for an epic picture, Steve allowed me to tie him to a chair with my jump rope and mimic kicking him off the dock 300 style. That's love.


*Why I titled this Alan Wu: Alan Wu was one of the behind the scenes guys on Talk Soup that wore Coke-Bottle glasses and would do anything asked of him like dance around in red silk underwear. One time on Jerry Springer they had a woman that was to set a record of sleeping with the most men in one day which would be a total of 300. After the clip when they came back to John Henson, Alan was standing over his shoulder holding a slip of paper with 301 on it. He was sad. Both Alan and I had missed out on our chances so that deserves a lonely Wu-hoo today.*

*And now maybe some of you understand why I write Wu-Hoo! in text messages to you instead of woo-hoo.

1 comment:

Babs said...

Oh Katie--i'm trying to wrap my head around this post--having some difficulty but i will admit steve was a good sport!