Monday, May 16, 2011

KakaSaku

Day: Two Hundred and Eighty Eight

Photo taken on Monday, May 16, 2011 in our bedroom at 136am.

Yeah I know I have to be up in four hours but I just can't help it. I've been sucked into a shameless smut fanfiction about Kakashi and his student, Sakura, and it's so good it would be a crime to close down Miles now. Steve has been out for at least two hours, my arm he's leaning on has fallen asleep, and I know I'm going to be exhausted at work tomorrow but I'm hooked. I used to read only Fullmetal Alchemist stories and I never thought I'd get this into Naruto fanfiction but phew *fans herself* this pairing can give Roy and Ed a run for their money.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL. I love how Steve's foot is sticking out.

babs said...

you remember in Jerry Maguire the line -you had me at hello??? well you lost me at Kakasaku!