Friday, May 6, 2011

Footsie

Day: Two Hundred and Seventy Eight

Photo taken on Friday, May 6, 2011 with Moma in BT Nails in Midlothian, VA at 639pm.

I'm not very girly but when it comes to getting pampered and massaged, I will NEVER say no. Moma coerces me into pedicures when I return from college saying that they use lotions to rub your feet and it is so relaxing you could fall asleep. She has me on the lotion part because if I don't have to do it compulsively, maybe I can actually enjoy it for once.

And I do. I am so hooked. As long as I choose a polish that I can see through, I will sit in that chair until they forcefully kick me out. Plus the girls that work there are amazing and do a thorough and great job, digging out all the damage I do to my nail beds from running and making my man feet look presentable. They are miracle workers!

4 comments:

Maeve said...

Mani/Pedi's... my FAV!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Will you go with me to get a pedicure some time? I've actually never gotten one and I want to try it.

Katie Jaye said...

Absolutely! I've gone by myself before but I totally prefer going with a gal pal. It's a good way to catch up and feel good at the same time. You'll love it! Oh I'm excited to have someone to go with again!

babs said...

Nothing more relaxing than a pedicure--i love going with you and seeing you relax--love you katie