Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Power Shot

Day: Two Hundred and Eighty Three

Photo taken on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at Cedar Creek Park in Seaford, NY at 654pm. (Pictured: The Legs from left to right: Steve, me, and Chris Reed. The peeps on the serving line: Mike and Jenn)

Oh it's that time of year again...HANDBALL TIME!!!!

Being that I'm from the North Shore, it may sound odd to you how much I love this game. But being that everyone I'm playing with on this court is from the South Shore, you know how I learned to love it.

What is cool about this particular game is that anyone can play, at any level, and it's always fun. As much as I enjoy the fast paced intensity of a one-on-one with Steve (or what really should be called a one-on-assbeater), I take pleasure in playing with as many people as we can get on one court. Hilarity will ensue and someone always gets hurt but it's the camaraderie that counts.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I had a lot of fun playing handball with you and Steve that one time. Even though I was bloody awful at it.