Friday, May 20, 2011

Swing Time

Day: Two Hundred and Ninety Two


Photo taken on Friday, May 20, 2011 at the neighborhood park in Great Neck, NY at 728pm.


Steve and I enjoy the time change when working with the twins because it enables us to take them out for walks and into the community which we know they love. It is a nice change of pace since this past winter was cold and snowy and kept us inside all the time. But right now we're chillin' on the swings and savoring the spring time air and I'm pumping so hard I can rival Inside Out Boy.

4 comments:

Maeve said...

AMAZING reference of Inside Out Boy

Michelle said...

I love swings! Take me! Take meee!

babs said...

i feel like a jerk---who is inside out boy????that left me paralyzed just like your monga blogs

Katie Jaye said...

Inside Out Boy was a claymation short on Nick back in the day. It was about a little boy who pumped so hard he swung upside down and turned his whole body inside out. Then he had adventures. I guess it was supposed to scare us into playing on swings the right way?