Thursday, May 12, 2011

Raito

Day: Two Hundred and Eighty Four

Photo taken on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at my desk in the Manga Dining Room at 1029pm.

I've been letting my hair air-dry since my last cutting because the right side is not falling right and no matter how much effort I put in, it won't do anything but fall flat. So instead of wasting my time and electricity, I leave it alone. Sure it's looked like shit for the past month but the style is unworkable. I have to patiently wait for it to grow out.

But I thought by now my hair would have moved past all its boyish phases; I was wrong. I watched it grow out from Justin Bieberish and thankfully this time it passed by Jim Halpert. I can't hide it under a ski cap a la Snow Villiers this season but Prince Valium made a pit stop last week and now this. Now I am a few emo centimeters shy of a full out Light Yagami.

Tonight I made the executive decision to grow it long again.

No comments: