Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mawwiage

Day: Two Hundred and Seventy Nine

Photo taken on Saturday, May 7, 2011 with the lovely bride, Jessie, at her wedding in Pocahontas State Park in Chesterfield county, VA at 645pm.

I am having a blast at Jessie's wedding right now; the DJ has been playing tunes I totally rock out to in my car, the food is barbeque which is AWESOME, and the folks sitting at our table are a nice bunch of people. This is my first Virginia wedding and I am enjoying the laid back atmosphere a lot. I'm really glad I get to witness her and Matt's special day and I wish them much love and happiness for years to come! Congrats!

^_\

1 comment:

The Schell's said...

Thank you Katue for your generosity to Jessie with the most beautiful wedding gown in the world. It fit perfectly, I remember the night she came home with the dress and we cried and cried. So beautiful, sometime you will have to share the story about your wedding and something about "Billy Joel" I thought I heard Barbara say. Thank you for being our guest it was our honor to have you all there. I hope I get to see you again in the future. You have a wonderful family. They just love my girl Jessie/Regan and she loves them right back alot!! Take care Sandy Schell