Thursday, February 3, 2011

Multiplicity

Day: One Hundred and Eighty Six

Photo taken on Thursday, February 3, 2011 in my office at 423pm.

I am obsessed with the idea of having a clone, though I wouldn't want a real clone because then I would have to feed her and she would use up all of my toiletries and those CVS trips can get expensive. I would prefer a shadow clone which is a temporary one that you create for a certain amount of time and then they vanish when you will them to or if you violently punch them. The cool thing about shadow clones is that when they "pop" out of existence, everything they said, encountered, or accomplished immediately floods your mind and you retain any knowledge they learned while they were hanging around.

If I had a shadow clone I would totally utilize her for work purposes and we would be a phenomenal team because she would have my work ethic. She wouldn't complain if I asked her to do something because she would know I felt guilty asking her in the first place. She would also get my lame jokes (and maybe make a few of her own)! I would definitely call her something cool like MacGuyver or Pumpkin. Then later, she would accompany me on my rush hour train so no one could sit near me in Jamaica. When the conductor comes around for tickets I'd just poke her in the ribs and enjoy the two-seater to myself.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww man, I would LOVE to punch myself sometimes! A shadow clone would be awesome for that reason alone!