Friday, February 18, 2011

Cameron

Day: Two Hundred and One

Photo taken on Friday, February 18, 2011 in the Surge private bathroom at 816am.

There is something definitely wrong with this picture and the way I shot it makes it even harder to figure out. Only two people noticed it today and right away too. The minute Steve sees me enter our bedroom from the bathroom he immediately tells me, "I don't like it." Robyn on the other hand compliments me later on tonight about it.

This entry is for one of my stage crew buddies because he did this to us one day back in high school and everyone stopped in their tracks, looked at him sideways, and was like, "um....something's different..." though it took some of us awhile to figure out.

This one's for you, Cam!

^_\

3 comments:

babs said...

Love the pic--you look absolutely beautiful and radiant--Love your hair short--it looks fabulous!

Liz said...

I have no idea what the trick is in this picture, but I do know that you look beautiful in it.

Anonymous said...

And Father Brian beat the crap out of me for that act of subversion too. He knew something was wrong and adhered to his "Punch first, ask questions later" policy.

I'm honored I've made it into your latest blog. I'm all caught up; I've read every post. Clearly, I need to be a little faster with my comments. I think your hair looks good backwards! I'll be around, hopefully commenting in a timely fashion.