Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Betty Crocker

Day: One Hundred and Ninety Eight

Photo taken on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 in the kitchen making Valentine's Day cupcakes a day late at 904pm.

Would you believe me if I told you that the first time Steve ever makes cupcakes it's with me in our old apartment in Farmingdale? Crazy, right? What kid makes it all the way through childhood without ladling out more batter onto the floor than into the pan? Preston has made more batches in his five years then Steve has in his 28 though I have to say he's getting better at icing them...when he's not smearing the last of it all over my face when I'm preoccupied perfecting my own cupcake.

<- I let him use the whisk for a bit before letting him in on the secret that we owned an electric beater. I felt he needed to get the first time experience the right way!

No comments: