Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jerky Boys

Day: One Hundred and Eighty Four

Photo taken on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 in the living room at 910pm.

For being such a good sport about getting a colonoscopy, Steve's supervisor, Donny, brings in a WHOLE ziplock bag of his famous deer jerky for me! You don't understand, this is thee best spicy jerky you will ever taste in your life. I am honored that he saved me a bunch from his latest batch. Not only does he share the wealth with his coworkers, he also sends the jerky to the soldiers in Afghanistan.

I'm not sure how much longer this bag will last because the first time I experience this fantabulous snack, it disappears before we hit Delaware on our trip down to Virginia. I hope to share it with you fine folks but it will be a miracle if it's still around tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

babs said...

It's quite alright -- i'll be christian --go ahead enjoy the whole bag yourself -- you deserve it. I can't quite get myself to say--yummy

Kim said...

you said the word deer and mom automatically probably looked outside in fear that deer will jump 20 feet into the library where she is reading your blog. LOL!