Thursday, February 10, 2011

Schloopydoopies

Day: One Hundred and Ninety Three

Photo taken on Thursday, February 10, 2011 while dancing around the hallway with my iTouch (named Skull) at 918pm.

Kim hates my other iPod, the one Steve purchased for me back when I left Genesis in November 2006 (so my commute could be bearable with music). I think she should write a BLOG entry about all the different comments she has made towards it because they're hilarious.

The iPod is one of the first video ones released so it's as big as a VHS tape and if you watched a video on it, it would run out of batteries within five minutes. Granted it is extremely outdated therefore keeping the background light on drains it so I tend to use it only in the car when it is constantly plugged in. Since it's a video one, it holds like 20,000 songs, not that I have 20,000 songs but the possibilities are endless (I have 2,151 songs). Even though I have a replacement, I still use that clunker because when I drop it, I really don't care and it still works... until I walk two blocks out of the subway station because the cold weather makes the battery freeze.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Why is it named Skull?

Katie Jaye said...

The protective case is made by Skullcandy and it has a skeleton head on the back of it and whenever we watch Robot Chicken we scream out "Skull!" at the end so it just seemed right.

Maeve said...

VERY cool pic Kate!!! You totally belong in the ipod commercials

babs said...

Hey i always say whatever works and if your dilapidated outdated ipod gives you some enjoyment then go for it!