Monday, February 7, 2011

Strike!

Day: One Hundred and Ninety

Photo taken on Monday, February 7, 2011 in my office at the Surge at 732am.

I have gotten a lot of compliments on my outfit already and I've only been here for 32 minutes. I always give credit to my mom on these days because if it wasn't for her buying me new clothes for my birthday and Christmas, I would be a hot mess 24/7 instead of being decently put together 14 hours for four days a week.

And sometimes mom forgets she buys me these things. I'll come down the stairs in the TDM and mom will exclaim over my bling-tastic earrings and matching bracelet. "Thank you. You bought them for me." We'll be out to dinner in the city and when I unzip my jacket she'll tell me how much she likes my blouse. "Thank you. I think you got it for me in Macy's." And the rare occasion I don heels and she approves, "thanks! Your gift certificate to DSW. Clearance! Blue sticker!"

I am 28 years old and my mother still dresses me.

And I LOVE it! :-)

3 comments:

babs said...

Katee--I love to buy you things because ypou always look sooo pretty in the clothes & bling--what a face--and your smile always lights up a room-by the way I love the pose-is it a runway for you in the near future???

Kim said...

I love the pose. I'm 32 and mom still clothes me. And Preston. I know what you mean-mom's like, I love those earrings-yes because you bought them. You look hot sis.

Maeve said...

seriously?! This is my 3rd attempt to post a comment....anyway... you look pretty and you Raab women always have such great style!