Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be Mine

Day: One Hundred and Ninety Two

Photo taken on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 in the dining area at 844pm.

I think because Steve gets home before me and retrieves anything by our door (community notices, packages, Poland Spring deliveries) that by the time my commute is over, he has forgotten to tell me about anything that was sitting outside. Kind of like the notice he received days ago about the gym being closed but neglected to tell me even as I inform him I'm going to run and I'm changing into my running clothes and walking out the door. 30 seconds later I ring the bell and he lets me back in.

"Gym's closed until further notice," I say.

"Oh right. We got a notice about that a few days ago."

Thanks Steve.

So when I come trotting out of our bedroom after a TRX workout instead, I notice a rather large box sitting on one of the barstools. "What's this?"

"A package. Oh yeah, that came today."

Thanks Steve.

The side of the box says Popcorn Factory so I giddily tear it open to find a Valentine's Day gift inside from my parents. Wu-hoo!!! Popcorn! Several different types plus candy and cookies and nuts and jelly beans. How can Steve forget about a package this good?!

Thanks Mom and Dad! Happy early V-Day!

^_\

3 comments:

babs said...

Dear Katie & Steve--You are very welcome and enjoy --Happy Valentine's Day to both of you--love ya

maeve said...

I would NOT be happy if someone forgot to tell me about fun yummy snacks being sent to me... on that note... ENJOY!!!!

Kim said...

Mom didn't send me a package from Popcorn Factory-but I got a bag of goodies from Preston (that mom bought). Lol