Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

Day: One Hundred and Eighty Eight

Photo taken on Saturday, February 5, 2011 in the waiting room of NRAD (Nassau Radiologic Group) in Garden City, NY at 852am.

The quest to find out what the hell is wrong with me continues, this time with a CAT Scan of my abdomen and pelvis. In order to do this you have to drink three things before you get called in by the technician (my guy today is Dean, he is super cool!). The first two taste like wood flooring (don't ask me how I would know that) and the third one resembles a pina colada that has been left out in the sun for three days.

I try to down them as fast as I can like I did with the colon prep but I am the worst chugger on the planet. I think this would be easier if I played Flip Cup more than twice in my college career.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Why is Steve pointing like the angry monkey from Family Guy? I like it.

babs said...

katie--i love the way steve is instructing ypou to drink that shit--if he only knew what it tastes like--well 2 tests down only one more to go and Dr. B. Raab probably had the diagnosis right from the beginning--stress!love you doll