Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smileys

Day: Two Hundred and Ten

Photo taken on Sunday, February 27, 2011 in the living room of the DRD at 613pm. (Sorry about the picture quality.)

Whenever I come down for a visit, Moma makes sure to have some of my favorite snacks and drinkies on hand. I never even have to ask if she's stocked up on strawberry Nesquiks because I know there are five of them in the second fridge. Sometimes she even picks out a six pack of all different types of beers as a surprise for me! And as always, right by my bed in the attic is a box of the BIG Fudge Rounds from Little Debbie. (She knows how to please the tapeworm in my tummy.)

One thing her pantry will never run out of though is Easy Cheese since I'm the only one who eats it! As an appetizer before our Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Pasta from Fridays, Moma breaks out a bag of nachos and the cheese in a can and we go to hell with ourselves. I like decorating my chip by making faces with the cheese and Moma happily joins in on the fun!

^_\

2 comments:

Maeve said...

Fudge rounds are the best thing EVER!!!!!!!!

babs said...

always a pleasure and a delight to have my dollface visit me in VA--only down side is you never stay long enough!