Wednesday, February 23, 2011

El Fuego

Day: Two Hundred and Six

Photo taken on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 inside Rhythms and Soul dance studio in Levittown, NY at 730pm.

Jenn and I like the Zumba Tone class offered on Wednesday nights; the instructor is low key, the other girls taking it are very nice, and we get to dance around with weights in our hands. We show up today fully prepared to have an easy going dance class but when we walk in we come face to face with Edna again. We are totally not prepared for Edna! She kicks our asses on a good day, when we know we're in for a high intensity workout so picture us today, coming in feeling slacker-ish. Actually, you don't have to picture it because I did, after we collapsed in a heap at the end of the session.

2 comments:

Maeve said...

HAHA yay ZUMBA!!!!!! I'm still waiting to see your and jenns pretty faces show up to one of my saturday am classes!!!!! xo

The Butterfly and The Guitar said...

This is absolutely hilarious. I would love to zumba with you Kate! Believe it or not... I have never tried it... I am more of a yoga/running type person. LOL. We shoud take some classes together: I will drag you to yoga, and you can drag me to zumba!