Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RRRRRRR!

Day: One Hundred and Ninety Nine

Photo taken on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 in the bathroom (that happened to transform into the deck of the Black Pearl) at 908pm.

You can't see it in this picture therefore I decided to get silly with it instead, but I have a reddish goatee. I think my skin has become accustomed to the waxing by now but years ago I could only wax at night because it took 8 hours for the redness to disappear. I would walk around the apartment calling myself the Red Pirate. I think Angry Pirate sounds better but it has a dirty double meaning so I have settled for "Red".

3 comments:

babs said...

katie-deep down inside i think you really wanted to be a pirate in another life--what the heck is on ypur tooth that is yellow????

Katie Jaye said...

LOL It's supposed to be gold but the color scheme was off whenever I played with the shine of it so I just gave up.

Unknown said...

I want to be a pirate. I think we were Pirates together. And I'm sure we had yellow teeth.