Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bright Idea

Day: One Hundred and Twenty One

Photo taken on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 in Jenn's car outside of the Rhythm and Soul dance studio in Levittown, NY at 731pm.

As cold as it is outside, we are hot and sweaty messes after attending Edna's Zumba class. I first experience Edna at the Massapequa Lucille Roberts one Thursday evening when our usual instructor, Kristen, is out sick and boy am I not prepared for her energy! She likes to not take breaks at all and I seriously think she crams in 500 songs in one hour. It is nonstop dancing but fantastic fun! There are points when I look over at Jenn and just laugh because I can't even keep up with the speed in which Edna is dancing. It is insanely fast but definitely a great workout! Feel free to take the Edna challenge with us one Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Maeve said...

I wanna come!!!!!!!