Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Converse Universe

Day: One Hundred and Forty Three
Photo taken on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 in the Time Out Room at 716pm.

I'm a total sneaker whore. I have seriously worn sneakers with any type of outfit: from shorts to skirts, suits to gowns, and even under my wedding dress as I am getting ready for the big day. I just don't see the need to torture myself in high heels when a pair of sneaks can do just fine. Don't get me wrong, I'll wear heels when it calls for it and look killer in them (thanks thousands of miles run!) but as I'm leaving that fancy restaurant, you might catch me changing out of those heels and into a pair of Nikes as I drive off into the sunset.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

you're a sneaker whore... I'm a heel whore. Shoes... always a girl thing
:)