Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Day: One Hundred and Fifty Two

Photo taken on Friday, December 31, 2010 at Grillfire in Merrick, NY at 835pm. (Pictured after myself, Jenn, Mike, Chris Reed, Kristen, Jess, behind her our waitress, Paul, and Steve)

I usually don't do anything for New Year's Eve ever since going off to college. I try to keep it low key and drinkie free (since I am terribly over-affectionate when buzzed) so I can enjoy the night and get home safely. This year Jenn invites us out to dinner and of course I accept (even before running it by my husband). I am really glad I did because we are having a damn good time at the table.

After eating myself into a food coma, we head back to Jenn & Mike's to finish up 2010 with the best movie imaginable: Oh! My Zombie Mermaid (courtesy of Jess). Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this movie.

Hanging out with these wonderful peeps is definitely the right way to ring in the New Year!

2 comments:

Maeve said...

I'm glad you have a fun NYE... you def deserve it!

babs said...

Happy, happy new year to my precious daughter--you totally rock katie and your friends are so very lucky to have you as a friend