Sunday, December 12, 2010

Talk To The Hand

Day: One Hundred and Thirty Three

Photo taken on Sunday, December 12, 2010 while in the Commander's Chair at 743pm.

One day while dining at the Shipwreck Diner in Northport Village, I am found out. I did not even know that I did this but the lovely people I am with point out my strange ordering habits. Apparently when I order a cup of soup I cup both of my hands together and show it to the waitress. They get such a kick out of this that they all order a "cup of soup" even if they don't want it just so they can mimic me into embarrassment.

So it is no surprise that when I order my buffalo wings with extra sauce on the side I do the same thing, only it is a tighter, smaller cup. I'm not sure I can even stop doing this because it just happens when I start to order. I'm just too set in my ordering ways.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Maybe you can be a mime?

Anonymous said...

Anna pointed this out when we all went out. We all ordered a cup of soup so she ordered a bowl and mocked us by putting her hands further apart like it was a bowl.

Katie Jaye said...

I KNEW it was Anna! Steve and I were trying to remember who made fun of us but we weren't 100% sure everyone there that's why I didn't write names. God that was so funny!