Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Million Little Pieces

Day: One Hundred and Forty Nine

Photo taken on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 in the dining area at 1137pm.

Maybe it is because the kids at Genesis did a lot of puzzles around us but Steve and my second date consists of puzzle-making. We still argue to this day about what was pictured in the puzzle, I say it was a cat he says it was a dog but at least we both agree that it was a red trash can that it was popping out of. Since then we have made four 1,000 piece puzzles and a 500 piece Waldo one which was so freaking hard. When our power went out on Sunday we started our first 2,000 piecer (well, what else can you do in a blackout?) and so far we've completed half of it. This one I'm going to hang in my office because it's a cartoon version of NYC so I think everyone would enjoy checking it out. But right now I'm hell bent on finishing this sucker that my sleep deprivation level is skyrocketing and my social life is suffering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy that you enjoy puzzles it shows how intelligent you are i don;t understand though how you and steve could not distinguish between a dog and a cat-that kind of worries me