Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mort

Day: One Hundred and Twenty Nine
Photo taken on Tuesday, December 8, 2010 in the Manga Loft stairwell at 720pm.

This happens to be my favorite picture of myself thus far and I'm not sure why because honestly the background is all blurry and I know the true reason for pulling up my sweater neck.

I'm going to tell you I'm excited to be busting out my thick sweaters for the season because winter is on the horizon but really I actually do need it since there is no heat in my office and technically I sit in a closet and closets don't need heat. I'm going to tell you I'm pulling up my sweater neck because I'm being silly and you can tell by my eyes I'm genuinely happy. But I really should tell you though, I'm pulling up my sweater neck because it's hiding my terrible acne and it's making the rest of me, especially my hair, look good.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I actually really love this picture of you too. It's a great shot.