Friday, December 24, 2010

The Reeds

Day: One Hundred and Forty Five

Photo taken on Friday, December 24, 2010 in the kitchen area at 906pm. (Pictured after my large head is front row Steve, Patti, and Kristen, then back row Nick, Jim, and Chris Reed)

We are celebrating Christmas Eve with Steve's immediate family this year and we're having a grand time! Patti made Steve one of his favorites (deviled eggs) which I am really glad she did because I can't come within 15 feet of mustard without gagging. I feel bad I can't make them for him so he just settles for store bought Sour Patch Kids. After devouring the best Smithtown pizza out there (Buona Sera of course!) we break out the chocolate pudding pie I have mastered (not too hard, Jeanette taught me the wonders that is instant pudding), the yummy cookies Kristen made, and the delish brownies Patti whipped up. I think eating feel-good food is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season, especially when sharing it with nice company!

No comments: