Friday, December 10, 2010

Cowabunga, Dude!

Day: One Hundred and Thirty One

Photo taken on Friday, December 10, 2010 on the Smithtown train station platform at 515am.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely happy right now but it's not because everyone I know is still sleeping peacefully and I'm on the way to work. I'm happy because it's the first time I get to wear my new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hat I bought three months ago at Comic Con. At first I only saw Rafael hats and he's my least favorite turtle but I really liked the tuque, so my favorite had to be there. Steve followed me around the whole booth even though he had no idea what I was searching for until I squeed with glee.

Hell yeah, Michelangelo hat!

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

No comments: